|Title:||Community Living Specialist - Casual|
Qualified candidates will have the following knowledge and experience:
* 12 months experience in home and community based services within the past 5 years.
* Active license as RN, LSW, or LISW is desirable.
* Knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid, home health care and Ohio Home Care waiver programs desirable.
* Effective interpersonal (oral and written) skills with the ability to work with all age groups from a diverse consumer population including differing, cultural, ethnic, psychosocial and socio-economic backgrounds
* Reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, and car insurance as required by the State of Ohio.
It is preferred that Community Living Specialists' reside within one of the counties of coverage (including Franklin, Licking, Pickaway, and Fairfield counties).
CareStar offers a competitive salary, based upon experience, education and knowledge and two retirement plans -- a 401(k) and ESOP. We believe that people work best when they are working for themselves. At CareStar, our employee’s share in the equity of the company through shared ownership benefit -- the CareStar Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).