Qualified candidates will have the following knowledge and experience:
* Associates Degree or equivalent experience.
* Familiarity with medical termination and numeric data entry.
* Proficient skills with Microsoft Office program including computer skills sufficient to enter and process consumer information and report preparation.
* Effective oral and written communication skills with attention to detail
* Able to work independently within guidelines
* Knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid, home health care and Ohio Home Care waiver programs a plus.
CareStar offers a competitive salary, based upon experience, education and knowledge; paid vacations and holidays; insured medical plans for employees and their families and 401(k). We believe that people work best when they are working for themselves. At CareStar, our employee’s share in the equity of the company through shared ownership benefit: The CareStar Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).