|Title:||Help Me Grow Home Visitor - Crawford & Marion|
CareStar is an established leader in the home and community-based healthcare industry. We are currently seeking a HELP ME GROW HOME VISITOR to deliver parent education, administer screenings and assessments while supporting the unique needs of families through home visitations related to the Help Me Grow program. The Home Visitor acts as a support for referrals and linking program participants to services; increases participants’ connectedness within the community; and facilitates transitions to development-enhancing programs.
Qualified candidates will have the following knowledge and experience:
* Associates Degree in Child & Family Studies, Early Childhood Education, Nursing, Social Work, Counseling or a related field
* One or more years work experience with young children and their families
* Prefer candidates with RN, LSW or LISW
* Be willing to obtain and maintain required credentialing through the Ohio Child Care Resource and Referral Association (OCCRRA)
* Effective organizational and communication skills
* Willingness and ability to work flexible schedule to meet needs or families including reliable transportation, valid driver's license and car insurance as required by state law, and the ability to travel.
CareStar offers a competitive salary, based upon experience, education and knowledge; paid vacations and holidays; insured medical plans for employees and their families and 401(k). We believe that people work best when they are working for themselves. At CareStar, our employee’s share in the equity of the company through shared ownership benefit. The CareStar Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). Apply today at CareStar’s Career page at www.carestar.com.